How to create Tamil Blogs in http://www.blogger.com
Using TSCII fonts
1. To display characters in Tamil, you have add any/some TSCII fonts to your template. You just need a basic idea of HTML coding to do this.
2.You can prepare your content using E-Kalappai (in MS-Word, Wordpad, Notepad or directly in blogger.com's NEW POST window) or Murasu-editor. Copy and paste your content at the blogger.com NEW POST window.
3. Views need would to do the following step. It would be better if you could display this information in your blog.
In Internet Explorer
1. Tools -> Internet Options -> Accesibility ->
PUT A CHECK MARK on "Ignore Font Styles Specified on Webpages"
Using UNICODE fonts
1. You can prepare your content in TSCII using E-Kalappai (in MS-Word, Wordpad, Notepad or directly in blogger.com window) or Murasu-editor. Copy and paste your content at the blogger.com NEW POST window.
2. Now you have to convert your content into Unicode from TSCII. There are two ways.
i. Type your content in Murasu-editor. Select your content and convert into Unicode.
ii. Type your content using E-Kalappai. Convert them using Pongku Tamil Reder/Converter (Unicode) http://www.suratha.com/reader.htm
If you want to make a blog in Tamil and if you dont/cannot have Murasu or E-Kalappai, dont despair. You could still make blogs in Tamil Unicode.
Type in Romanised Tamil in Pongku Tamil Conveter/Reader (Unicode)
Or, if you want your blog to be in TSCII format, convert here. http://www.suratha.com/uni2tsc.htm
Thankyou Badri Seshadri, Maalan, Mugunth, Ramanitharan, K.V.Raja & Suratha for all your help.
- Mathy Kandasamy